Monday, December 30, 2013

24 Weeks Baby No.3

how far along? 24 weeks

how are you measuring? My doctor hasn't been measuring my belly, but I'm sure it is ahead like it was with the other two.  What can I say...I have a big belly.  

size of baby?  about the size of an ear of corn.  1 1/3 lbs and 8.5 inches long


heartbeat? about 150 bpm...strong and healthy

sleep? I wake up constantly to flip over at night.  I go to sleep on my side, but wake up about 15 times a night on my back and have to flip back to my sides.  It is pretty annoying, but on the bright side I don't ever have to go to the restroom.  I have a bladder of steel :)
food cravings? I've eaten everything in sight so no specific cravings.  I'm sure the next week is going to be rough.  I have to detox after the holidays.    

gender predictions? It's a girl!  We still don't have a name and probably won't say until the birth just like we did with the other two.  

What I'm feeling:  Definitely starting to feel her more often.  I feel like it has taken forever for this to happen due to my anterior placenta.  Now, I get to start counting kicks to make sure everything is good.  

How are the other kiddos?  They haven't said much about the baby lately... too busy with all of their new toys and fighting with each other.   They've been on my last nerve this week, but I know they are being normal siblings that fight with each other.  I don't think they handle being home all day very well.  


total weight gain/loss? Let's just say that I gained my fair share plus enough for two other people over the holidays. I am starting to work out every day and I'm cleaning up my eating. I've gotten rid of all the junk in my house and have grocery shopped for fresh produce. I have gained my "total" amount planned and I'm only 24 weeks. Womp Womp...I'm not letting it get me down because I know that I'll lose it again.


1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I know how you feel about the weightloss thing. I gained 40 with Pearson and I really only wanted to gain 25 with Nash but I'm already up to 28 I think. It's so tough to not gain weight. But you are right, I lost it once so I can lose it again!!! I'm just choosing to not stress out about it.

    ReplyDelete