Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Getting back into a normal routine

The ice made me realize just how much extra time I have on my hands now that school is over.  For the past 4 days, I sat around the house and checked social media sites about 5 billion times just waiting for updates.  I probably should have been cleaning out rooms or doing something else productive.

The hubs made tons of cookies and I ate probably 2 dozen on my own.  They were so good and I was that inner fat kid sneaking cookies every five minutes.  Oh the memories of my childhood shall never go away.  I can usually resist some, but being stuck inside all day didn't help me any.  Oh and the fact that I'm pregnant doesn't help the will power.  Ugh...I'm so over cookies.

So what is going on now?  I feel like crap.  I feel fat and lazy and I'm done with my lethargic, unnecessary eating.  It is time for me to get back in the swing of things.  I have about 19 weeks left until  this baby blesses us with her presence and I plan on shedding some of the ungodly pounds I've put on over the past six months.  Don't worry...I'm not going on a diet or going to work out hardcore, but let's just say I've already gained the "total" amount my doctor suggested and I'm only half way done.  Something has to change.

Unfortunately, my hubs is getting rid of my gym membership due to an increased car payment (3rd kid makes you get a larger vehicle).  BUT until he actually cancels it, I'm going to use it.  So today, I'm going to the gym right after work.  Plus, it will wear out the kids and they love going.

I WILL get back on track today!

No comments:

Post a Comment