Friday, December 13, 2013

Pregnant Eating is out of Control

I've been back on the working out train this week, but the food train has wrecked.  I'm not talking about a little indulgence here and there.  I'm talking about sweets and crap at work and then the hubs saying, "I picked up dinner or Do you want to eat at Chuy's."  If you follow me on Instagram, you are well aware that we live at Chuy's.  It is the only good Mexican food place in the DFW.  We are very particular about our mexican food coming from Austin where it is at every street corner.  Yes, we grew up very spoiled in that department.  So, when we moved here we searched high and low for good mexican food and it didn't happen until a couple years ago when Chuy's opened up.  Apparently, we MUST live there every week.

Anyways, enough about my rant on mexican food.  My eating is horrendous.  It all started with the 4 dozen cookies Chad baked last week that are now on my ass.  Then, it is the holiday season and everyone gets the urge to bake goodies and bring them to work.  Last but not least, my evenings are filled with carbs and fatty foods that are "picked up" because I'm either too lazy to cook or I don't get home until 7 or 7:30 so the hubs takes care of it.

I'm surprised my babies aren't over 10 pounds with the amount of food I feed them in utero every day.  I have got to stop and get it under control.  There is this word I learned a long time ago that I must start using...it rhymes with smo.

Any tips or good, healthy recipes would be greatly appreciated.  Send them to me as I need some sort of kick in the butt because apparently the ever growing number on the scale isn't enough of a deterrent.

No comments:

Post a Comment