Wednesday, January 15, 2014

26 Weeks Baby No. 3


how far along? 26 weeks

how are you measuring? I have no idea, but it feels ginormous.    

size of baby?  about albs and 9 inches

heartbeat? about 150 bpm...strong and healthy


sleep? I've been sleeping pretty well lately.  I still wake up and have to roll to my sides, but overall it has decreased a little.  I've been having some crazy dreams lately.  Wow!  Last night I dreamt that I was put on bed rest at 33 weeks.  For those that don't know, I was put on bed rest with both of my other babies at 36 weeks due to high blood pressure.  Lucas was really bad and I was induced at 37 weeks and Kaylee at 38 weeks.  I really want to make it to my due date, but I'm so over work right now...


Gender predictions? It's a girl!  We still don't have a name and probably won't say until the birth just like we did with the other two.  

What I'm feeling:  She is really starting to move around quite a bit.  It is awesome to have the reassuring rolling and kicks in my belly.  

How are the other kiddos?  Lucas must kiss my belly at night and when I drop him off in the morning at school and Kaylee came up to my belly last night and just rubbed it.  They are so cute.  



total weight gain/loss? I've really been trying to get a little of the excess holiday weight back off, but it is not working.  Ugh...my doctor is for sure going to say something at my next appointment.  I have NO willpower!

No comments:

Post a Comment