Tuesday, January 21, 2014

27 Weeks Baby No. 3


how far along? 27 weeks

how are you measuring? I hope to find out next week at our 28 week appt.   

size of baby?  about the size of a head of cauliflower, 16 inches and 2.5 lbs

heartbeat? about 150 bpm...strong and healthy


sleep? Man, between Chad and I someone is always moving in our bed.  Chad has woken up the past few mornings with really red eyes and looking exhausted.  I keep tossing and turning which is horrible because every time I have to move it hurts.  My tummy and vagina are in pain when I move.  I'm sure that is too much info, but it is the truth.  On days that I walk/go to the gym it is way worse.  Makes me want to stop working out, but I have already gained soooooo much weight.  


Gender predictions? It's a girl!  We still don't have a name and probably won't say until the birth just like we did with the other two.  

What I'm feeling:  She is really starting to move around quite a bit.  It is awesome to have the reassuring rolling and kicks in my belly.  

How are the other kiddos?  Lucas is now in denial that there is a baby.  He said, "I only love big sisters and NOT little sisters."  I said well there is a little sister in my belly.  He said, "No, its just a big belly."  Oh, you gotta love him.  He is going to be in for a big shock when this baby arrives.  He is my momma's boy and I have a feeling he isn't going to be happy.  On the other hand, Kaylee is super excited.



total weight gain/loss? I have been much better about eating healthier, but still not great as my husband continues to make or buy sweets and bring them home.  They are my downfall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment