Tuesday, March 4, 2014

32 Weeks No. 3

How far along? 32 weeks

how are you measuring? Last week it was 36 weeks.  Baby is absolutely normal size, but fluid levels are a little on the high side.  

size of baby?  About 4.5 lbs and about 16.5 inches long.  

heartbeat? about 144 bpm...strong and healthy

sleep? I've had sinus issues for the past 4 days so I've had a sore throat and nasal congestion.  This has made sleeping horrible.  I dread going to sleep because I know it isn't going to be good.  

Gender predictions? It's a girl!  We are starting to discuss names a little more...she may come sooner than later and I don't want to be completely unprepared.  

What I'm feeling:  Still tired.  I really don't want to go to work, but I have to.  2 more weeks until spring break!  I think I can...I think I can...   

How are the other kiddos?  Chad took Lucas to the ENT and if his snoring doesn't get better with some nasal spray and other medicine, then we may look at taking out his tonsils and adenoids.  His tonsils take up his entire throat.  I'm not sure how he swallows anything.  

total weight gain/loss? We are just going to skip over this topic...it ain't good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment